1 lipca Splatoon otrzyma aktualizację do wersji 1.3.0 przygotowującą nas na nadchodzący splatfest. Aktualizacja wprowadza też poprawki w balansie broni specjalnych i mocy ubrań. Dokładna lista zmian poniżej:
- If it takes too long to find another team, you can fight the same team again.
- Even if playing against the same team, Splatfest Points can still be earned.
- Only the opposing team’s results will be counted at the conclusion of a Splatfest battle.
- If you begin the software before the Splatfest start time, an adjustment will be made where you may be able to begin 5 minutes before the start time (from the start time, you can participate in all areas).
- The purpose of this is to reduce congestion that would occur immediately following the start.
- The number of Super Sea Snail increases when you acquire the “Charisma” and “Eternity” titles when the team that voted loses.
Special Weapon Adjustments:
- Inkstrike: When used, the mark that shows the impact zone has been greatly changed.
- Kraken: If attacked in the middle of using this, they will be repelled stronger than before.
Gear Power Adjustments
- Ninja Squid: The speed of the squid dash has been made slower than before.
- Stealth Jump: The time taken to charge has been made longer.
- Ink Resistance: The negative effects of movement and damage that enemy ink has on you when walked on has been reduced.
- Various game content has been fixed to better customer experience.